— Realest shit I’ve heard all morning. (via itsthelesbiana)
Tell me I’m cute or something so I can like roll my eyes at you but then blush when I think about it later
to everyone asking my ex if I’m “going back to boys”/general PSA
a few things
1. I hate you.
2. If I date a boy now (or ever) it is not going ‘back.’ It is moving on, moving forward. I am always moving forward.
3. Dating (or whatever) boys is not a demotion, not a regression, not a revocation of my queerness. Check your biphobia. Here, Anna Paquin will help you: http://www.autostraddle.com/true-bloods-anna-paquin-valiantly-attempts-to-explain-bisexuality-to-larry-king-248292/
4. My queerness exists outside of who I fuck, who I date, who I’m crushing on. My queerness is inside me and has nothing to do with anyone else.
5. Bisexuals are not just straight people on vacation. The four years I spent in a relationship was not a “phase” or some fluke or something I thought would just be a fun way to spend my time. It is insulting, trivializing, and disrespectful to me and my relationship to suggest that it was. And yes, you are doing this by asking if I’m going “back to boys.”
6. Bisexuality also doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to alternate relationships by gender?? Please get a clue.
7. Not your fucking business. You’re a (straight or gay) monosexual and everything is simple and predictable for you. Super. Being queer or bisexual is different. Don’t understand queerness and/or bisexuality? Not my problem. You don’t get to ask invasive questions about people’s personal lives for your own entertainment or education, especially when you’re not even asking the person directly.
In case anyone was fucking wondering.
— M. Jacqui Alexander
Billie Holiday - ain’t nobody’s business if i do
Leave me alone, everyone.287 plays
when people apologize for cancelling plans but you’re like no you’ve given me the greatest gift of all
grilled cheese in bed with lipstick