- The first rule of ALLY CLUB: You do not talk in ALLY CLUB.
- The second rule of ALLY CLUB: You DO NOT TALK in ALLY CLUB.
- The third rule of ALLY CLUB: If a marginalized person says STOP, the argument is over.
- The fourth rule of ALLY CLUB: Ganging up on marginalized people and/or their blogs with a bunch of your privileged buddies means you’re out of ALLY CLUB. If marginalized people come after you in droves? YOU’VE FUCKED UP. APOLOGIZE. DON’T EXPECT TO BE FORGIVEN.
- The fifth rule of ALLY CLUB: If you ping a bunch of marginalized people with the same bullshit “honest question, guise!” then you’re out of ALLY CLUB and automatically inducted into TROLL CLUB.
- The sixth rule of ALLY CLUB: No “what about me,” no “but privileged people don’t have perfect lives, either.”
- The seventh rule of ALLY CLUB: If you fuck with marginalized people you do not get to say when the argument is over. It’s over when the marginalized people you fucked with say it’s over.
- The eighth rule of ALLY CLUB: If this is your first time reading a social justice blog run by a certain group of marginalized people, DO NOT SUBMIT SHIT.
Whoever said blacks aren’t good at pinup…can kiss my Hershey’s chocolate ass.
if you can even call it feminism. I love this show for a lot of reasons, but it’s also really fucked up in a lot of ways.